Ne·o·ter·ic: HEALING ARTS SALON
WHEN: Monthly – Last Monday Evening of each Month
7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Sliding Scale donation requested ($10 to $25)
(Presentations and Tea included with donation)
WHERE: Center for Creative Living
1460 Koll Cir # C, San Jose, CA 95112
RSVP & Sign Up Below:
About: Healing Art Salon
Meet healing arts practitioners, gain practical knowledge to integrate into your life, experience a variety of healing modalities throughout this series. Share holistic health knowledge and foster connections within your community in a nurturing and relaxed environment. Contribute to creating and adopting sustainable health practices. Salon includes:
- Two facilitated discussions and mini workshops on different healing arts or healthy living topics.
- Presentations by experienced and qualified practitioners/instructors.
- Conscious social networking.
- Enjoy healthy snacks, tea, and great conversation.
- Soft music from guest musicians and DJs creates a comfortable, inviting atmosphere.
Please sign up in advance so we know how many people to accommodate. Note: You may bring a healthy snack to share if you wish (this is optional). Please label ALL ingredients.
Upcoming topics include
Upcoming topics include:
- Chinese Herbs
- Music / Sound Healing
- Aroma Therapy
- Body Workers
- Loving Mirror™ Reiki – with Dakini & Tymn
- Energy Healing
- Sacred Dance
- The Four Elements & Movement
- Drumming Together
- Song and Chant
Speakers & Presenters
If you are interested in being a guest speaker, please contact Dakini Uma Amitabha: firstname.lastname@example.org